From our corporate offices in Southern California to field positions in sales, engineering and support, a job at Getac requires you to bring your ‘A game’ every single day. It's what our customers expect.
Keep your resume on file with our HR department for consideration should an appropriate position(s) become available in the near future.
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and executing an aggressive customer campaign for the assigned territory that will include the following industry verticals in the mobile rugged market: Utilities, Field Service and Public Safety.
- Develops annual sales plan for territory, strategies for key accounts, vertical markets, and executes accordingly.
- Organizes sales calls by priority of customer needs and total sales potential.
- Develops and maintains rapport with key contacts, product requirements, current product problems, and assessment of their contract purchasing timeline.
- Provides weekly sales forecasts and updates for short and long term funnel of sales activities that are recorded in Seibel database.
- Analyzes competitive information in region and provides feedback to Sales Management.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships on a day to day basis through account management, prospecting and service account issues.
- Prepares presentation of proposals. RFP's; anticipates problem areas and points of potential sales resistance and then closes the sale.
- Attends industry tradeshows as needed. Expected travel in sales position minimum 50%.
- 5+ years of field sales account management in a dedicated territory in the rugged mobile computing industry.
- Must be highly motivated, self-driven, pro-active with a proven track record of direct sales experience to the end-customer with sales quota achievement for the region.
- Experience with the sales account process from lead generation to a solutions-win.
- Knowledgeable of competitive market technology, products and offerings.
- Able to work within a sales team environment with high degree of personal accountability that builds relationships with internal and external customers, resellers and 3rd party vendors.
- Ability to multi-task projects, set priorities and escalate pre-sales issues in a time-sensitive manner.
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills. BA/BS degree required. MIS/CIS a plus.
The Senior Account Manager will identify and pursue new sales opportunities with various DOD and Federal agencies in the rugged mobile computer market. Drawing on your past industry experience, contacts and initiative you will qualify and track opportunities, organize resources and prepare technical proposals. This includes: managing relationships with value added resellers (VARs) and integrated service vendors (ISVs). Working on existing accounts while developing new customer relationships. Provide technical and administrative information on price quotes and updated marketing/sales literature to prospective clients. Have a demonstrated understanding of market disciplines, competitive landscape and current technologies. Prepare sales activity and forecast reports on a weekly basis.
- Requires 5+ years of experience and a proven track record of Sales Account.
- Prior experience in the Federal/DOD market selling rugged mobile computers.
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Develop opportunities, compete aggressively and successfully to develop strategic plans and execute on those plans.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelors Degree.
- DOD clearance and prior military experience a plus; and more.