From our corporate offices in Southern California to field positions in sales, engineering and support, a job at Getac requires you to bring your 'A game' every single day. It's what our customers expect.
Think you have what it takes? Scroll through our current openings below or send a resume to GetacHR_US@getac.com in the event a future opening becomes available.
Keep your resume on file with our HR department for consideration should an appropriate position(s) become available in the near future.
The Inside Sales Representative will work closely with Getac's Inside Sales Team to increase company revenue throughout the US. The ISR will support the Public Safety Sales Team with qualified leads/opportunities that are viable prospects for immediate sales attention. The ISR is the ‘direct-touch’ liaison between Getac’s outside sales team and Getac’s internal resources for all sales related challenges. The ISR has the ability to contribute to Getac's overall business development and support of our business partners.
This position balances:
- Sales support
- Database management
- Pre/post-sales activities with the main focus of growing the sales funnel/pipeline and achieving sales revenue growth
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead generation – pre-qualify leads from web, call-ins (phone) and tradeshow prospects, prior to submission to Public Safety Sales Team for follow-up.
- Database Management for Team/Channel Partners on possible new sales opportunity recruitment. Data input requires current and accurate analysis of sales channel pipeline on a weekly basis using Salesforce.
- Provides weekly call metrics and enters data into CRM.
Essential Skills and Experience Requirements
- Requires 2 to 5 years of sales experience. Ability to multi-task projects and escalates pre-sales issues in a timely manner.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Must have basic IT product knowledge and understanding of computer terminology.
- Proven success communicating and collaborating with both technical and non-technical audiences. Self-driven and well-organized.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with cold calling, lead generation and qualifying potential clients / Web Research.
- Excellent verbal and written skills are needed.
- Strong pro-active initiative to learn about new product releases and improving personal sales recruitment skills.