Life, Dental, 401K, Vision, Medical
Position Description Summary
Getac is searching for a Regional Sales Manager located in the Oregon or Washington. in this position you will identify and pursue sales opportunities with a focus on Public Safety and State Local end users in the rugged mobile computer market. Drawing on your past industry experience, contact, initiative and drive, you will qualify and track opportunities, organize resources and prepare technical proposals. This includes taking an active role in the RFP process.
Duties and Responsibilities
The responsibility of the RSM is to conduct the company's business within the assigned territory (Northwest, US) in such a manner that the company's image is maintained and enhanced and to maximize the company's long-term sales and profitability.
Attain sales booking, revenue quotas and financial objectives.
- Attain sales booking, revenue quotas and financial objectives.
- Provide overall sales and business development activities in the Northwest, US Region.
- Participates with Director of Sales in the planning and determination of specific account prospects and forecasting short and long-term funnel of sales activities.
- Analyzes prospect's business activity, present mode of operation, profit status and similar areas of consideration. Determines potential problem areas and develops an appropriate sales approach.
- Organizes sales calls by priority of potential prospect needs and total sales potential. Accurately, timely, and promptly reflects all account activity in the weekly forecasting process in the sales database in accordance with Getac methodology.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships on a day-to-day basis through account management, cold calling, prospecting, servicing account issues, up-selling, etc.
- Makes sales calls on prospects, develops and maintains contact and rapport with appropriate personnel; questions prospects on needs, product requirements and current product issues; outlines basic product needs, coordinates and develops proposals.
- Prepares presentation of proposals; anticipates problem areas and points of potential sales resistance and closes business.
- Develops and grows the assigned region by proactively using business development initiatives (e.g., calling/visiting strategic or major accounts, large systems integrators, etc.) and alliance partners within the sector, including evaluating, recruiting, training, and fostering relationships.
- Works efficiently in a remote home office environment.
- Analyzes and disseminates competitive information and provides feedback to Getac business development and marketing management.
- Expected travel for this job should be a minimum of 75% for corporate business meetings, sales calls, tradeshow events and meetings at company HQ in Irvine, CA.
- Represents the company in various industry events (tradeshows, seminars, conferences, etc.) and conducts product demonstrations, technical presentations, and interacts with prospects and clients.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Requires 5-7 years of sales account experience in a dedicated region or territory with rugged mobile computing products.
- Must live in the Northwest Region.
- Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Prospecting and developing a greenfield-proven success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle, proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with decision-makers.
- Effectively and efficiently employing Getac colleagues at appropriate stages of the sales cycle.
- Defining and maintaining a sales plan and executing against it.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as presentation skills.
- SalesForce.com experience is needed.
BA/BS Degree is preferred. MIS/CIS background is a plus.
About Getac Inc.:
Getac provides mobile rugged computing solutions, software, cloud services to challenging work environments such as military, industrial, law enforcement, public safety, healthcare, and utility companies.